December will be a short and busy month at preschool! It is hard to believe that Christmas is upon us already. This month we will be learning all about the birth of Jesus and doing a lot of fun crafts focusing on Christmas. .We will also be furiously practicing our Christmas songs for the program!
We will introduce:
Letters: I and J
Numbers: 7 and 8
We will not have Share this month due to our busy and full schedule!!
The See’s Candy orders will be available for pick-up on Dec.7 and 8 from 9:00 to 3:30. THANKS for your wonderful support of our See’s Candy fundraiser!!!
Our Christmas Programs are Wednesday, December 14 and Thursday, December 15.
A few notes on the program:
- Please drop off your child at the school as usual at 9:00 and 12:30.
- The program will start at 9:30 and 1:00 in the sanctuary.
- The Threes will be performing on the altar, in the center isle of the of the sanctuary.
- Children will be released to their parents in the sanctuary after the program.
- Parents and children are invited to stay for cookies and juice in the Fellowship Hall following the program.
- All classes will be dismissed after the programs.
Important December Dates:
Dec. 5 – Scholastic Book Orders Due!
Dec. 7 & 8 -Pick-up See’s Candy 9:00-3:30
Dec. 14 & 15 -Christmas Programs 9:30 1:00 in sanctuary
Dec. 19 – Dec 30 Christmas Vacation
Jan.2 – School resumes
Mrs. Kofoed and I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!